1. We meet at The Half Moon on Sunday 29th October at 11am.
2. We run 3 stages of a circular route (approximately 9 miles in total for all 3 routes) via The Bird in Hand, Gosmore, The Red Lion, Preston and return to The Half Moon on the final stage.
3. We walk to Bridge Street where the race starts.
4. The first stage ‘The Sprint’ finishes at The Bird in Hand, Gosmore. You'll get a beer mat that you need to hand back to the race points scorer.
5. The second stage ‘The King of The Mountains’ finishes at The Red Lion, Preston. You'll get a beer mat that you need to hand back to the race points scorer.
6. The third stage ‘Enduro’ finishes back at The Half Moon, with a beer table en route to neck a quick bit of liquid refreshment.
7. Competitors must run each stage and take a beer mat from a race official that shows your finishing position for that stage.
After buying a drink, return to the stage results table and give your beer mat marked with your position to the race official who will then record it (minimum half a pint. Non alcoholic drinks are allowed).
Prizes will be awarded for the first finisher of all three stages and for the lowest combined total score for the overall general classification winner.